Ingredients500g turkey breast or similar lean white meat
30ml sweet chilli sauce
45ml soy sauce
15ml sesame oil
100g frozen edamame (soya) beans
15ml olive oil
3-4 spring onions
Fresh mint leaves (some)
Fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves (some)
30ml omega mix (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds)
Lettuce leaves (gem lettuce for preference, but go with what you like/can get)
- Mix together chilli sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil
- Add the meat and marinate for about 15 minutes (longer if the meat pieces are thick)
- Chop the spring onions and steam together with the soya beans until just done and then drain, rinse in cold water and set aside
- Remove the meat from the marinade (but don't throw that away) and fry in the olive oil until done through.
- Remove the meat from the pan and slice finely.
- Into the pan, place the veg you set aside earlier, the sliced meat, the marinade, the herbs (chopped), the omega mix and a small splash of water.
- Give that lot a quick stir to heat through.
- Arrange individual lettuce leaves on a plate and spoon the mixture onto each.
- Fold the edges of the lettuce leaves over and eat with your hands as you would a tortilla.