1 packet biscuits for the crust
1 bag marshmallows
1 200g slab of chocolate (I usually use milk chocolate, but on this occasion, I used 100g milk chocolate and 100g peppermint Aero)
5ml vanilla extract
- Crush the biscuits, melt the butter and mix together.
- Press into a pie dish and refrigerate until required.
- Gently melt the chocolate and marshmallows together over a low heat, stirring all the while. If it starts to catch, add a little milk.
- Remove from the heat and add essence.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate until set.
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Experiment with the chocolate - try orange-flavoured chocolate, for example, or plain (dark) chocolate.